My name is Elke and I’ve got a passion for fine food, ecological and organic living and… beer!
Beer country Belgium
What I came to realise was that Belgium, although being a renowned beer country for centuries, with rich traditions in beer brewery, is not as proud of its beers as it was. As well, the average Belgian doesn’t seem to be that familiar with the organic beer phenomenon, while it is far healthier to both body and mind, and also environmentally friendly. Often, the flavour transcends that of regular beers. Every true beer fanatic will recognize the fact that many organic beers have a lot to offer. Furthermore, there is something to be had for everyone: low to high quench factor, white to dark. This is why I decided to bundle these beers in one clear and orderly e-book...
Belgian Organic Beers - the ebook
What is there to discover:
- all Belgian Organic Beers presented with all related information about taste, character, alcohol, etc.
- why some brewers swear by organic ingredients
- what the short-chain is
- the history of beer in a short story
Belgian Organic Beers is a very complete e-book about the rich - but still too little known - culture of organic beers in the small country of Belgium.
This e-book is suitable for:
- Belgian Beer lovers and beer lovers in general
- people who want to lead the most ecologically responsible life possible, and still like to enjoy a beer
- those who want to discover about the benefits of organic beers
- those who want to know more about the various Belgian organic breweries
“Incorporating beer in a recipe is not an evident matter”
17 delicious vegan beer recipes -
Discover how to make delicous:
- summer salad dressing
- stews with beer
- a mushroom risotto
- desserts based on beer
- fruit beer sorbet
This e-book is suitable for
- those who want to discover how to make delicious dishes using beer as a main ingredient.
- vegetarians, vegans and people that are lactose-intolerant (all recipes are 100% vegan; animal- and dairy free).
As a bonus, you can also download an pdf with only the recipes (ingredients and preparation). Easy to print and to use in the kitchen, rather than spilling beer on your laptop or tablet ;)
Please Note: No physical product will be delivered. You will be given instant access to Belgian Organic Beers and 17 delicious beerrecipes after payment. You'll receive 2 PDF's that you can open with Acrobat Reader.
Still not convinced?
Here are some reviews from our readers
This is a very good initiative, Elke! Moreover, it is a well-designed e-book filled with interesting information. And completed with great recipes! As a prospective zythologist, I can only applaud this! !
Being a studying beer connoisseur, I of course purchased this book immediately. It's well conceived, with clear descriptions, and great fun to read. The recipes provide a great value to this book. I'm glad that I stumbled upon this book. A must for anyone who loves the delicious Belgian organic beers!